My "Hari Raya" Day

It's a non working holiday here in SG... I decided to take a hike and went to Orchard to do some last minute Christmas Shopping.

I had a tiring day, but it was all fun... even though I was all alone.. hahaha...

First stop was Lucky Plaza... I sent some money to Manila... lots and lots of people there... and there was a 3 for $10 shop... I bought some beaded necklaces... they're all kikay :P

Next stop was Takashimaya... I headed to Mango because of the up-to-50%-off-storewide... but no luck... hahaha... I wasn't able to buy anything from there... it's still expensive... and, there was a long queue at the fitting rooms and cashier... so I decided it's not worth it...

I got so thirsty, I bought Iced Lemon Tea from Mcdonald's... yummy...

Then I went to Wisma Atria... went straight to Mango (again) hoping that I can find something... but no luck (again)...

I decided to go to Citylink... I wanted to buy some shoes... So I rode the mrt to City Hall... went to Charles and Keith... no size of the shoes I wanted.... went to VNC.. still no shoe size... grrr.... fine... I realized I was already really tired... It was time to go home... but before that, I passed by Raffles City.. hahaha... (ayaw paawat!)

I made it back home just in time to serve dinner for my dear honey...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...