Tiis Ganda

I've been "Kulot" for more than a year now... I decided to have a hair extension thingy done on my hair.. So I booked an appointment right away... but Caloy and I were so tamad to go to the parlor in Paya Lebar, we decided to go to Tampi instead... We planned to see Ice Age 3... but as we were passing by the Jean Yip, I stopped by and asked if they can repair my super damged hair... hahaha... The lady said she can do it for $xxx.xxx amount... Ok.. Can!

Firstly, they put something on my scalp... a Scalp Protection thingy..

Then they put some chemicals... and let this autobot thingy roam my head...

And lastly.. the digital perming machine which looks alien-y :P

But the result is really amazing... haven't taken a photo yet... I'll upload it soon...

Comments

admin said…
so in short, dina kayo nakapanood ng ice age 3... kasi antagal naghintay ni kaloy? hehe
D said…
yes! mismo! in fairness, umuwi muna si caloy... binalikan nya ko after 2.5hrs, di pa rin ako tapos.. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...