whattaday

i'll just list the chain of events here...
-super run to catch the bus = jabar
-super run to catch the train = jabar jabar
-on the way to my office building, there was a fire drill... Great! just what I needed! it was so damn hot! = jabar to the max level
-after the fire drill, I felt so sweaty and sticky... I wanted to go home and take another bath!
-decided to go to Lucky Plaza to remit money (coz the exchange rate is high! yay!) But I forgot to withdraw some money... so I had to do it there... and guess what? the ATM only dispenses $10 bill! great!
-I decided to go to another ATM (about 5 mins walk from there)

but on the plus side, my honey also went to LP and we had dinner at Happy V :)
yum yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...