very productive on a dayoff ;p

been working for 11 days straight now... lack of sleep and very very tired...
my boss gave us a dayoff :) yey!
I love having dayoffs on a Friday :)
I wokeup with a smile on my face...

I've planned my day wisely..

1st stop: Body scrub and Massage at Body Contours. It's been 3 months since I last had a massage.
2nd stop: JYJY hairdressing salon to have a haircut, hairspa and haircolor.. it's been 7 months since I last went to a hair salon.

3rd stop: This was an accidental stop. Shopping!!! found really great bargains at Isetan! love love love shopping. Dresses are $10 each and blouses are $5!!!

4th stop: Dinner with honey... He was working from home, so we just met at the mall to have dinner :)

5th stop: Coffee and dessert... the movie won't start til 10:35pm, so we had dessert first

6th stop: Movie night - Source Code - enjoyed the movie with my honey :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...