Biyernes Santo

No work today! Woohooo!!! I still woke up at around 7-ish... prepared breakfast for my honey, and then did the laundry... had lunch with Bhernz at the Easpoint Mall... we did some grocery shopping. After that, I took a bath (hehehe... yep.. it was a sunny sunny day here) and then caught up on LOST...had crabsticks wrap for snack (which Bhernz did)...and then cooked Chicken Tinola for dinner.

I spent the Good Friday evening with my good friends. (My honey was working from home). We went to Vivocity. Click on the pix below to view our photos:


It's a good thing that Alvin could join us, even for just a couple of minutes. He's here for a vacation. The last time I saw him was last 2004 at the Batangas Ferry Terminal. We were both going to Puerto Galera. Here's a pic of me and my dearest old friend Vhinn...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...