Random thoughts...

On being a w@wie:

I've been a lurker at the w@w yahoo group for 2 months now. I think I've seen almost all the the wedsites of the active members.

I always read their "about us" section. It's where the b2b's (bride-to-be) write something about them and their partners. Some put their love story there too.

Based on what they've posted there, I think most b2b's are sweet, perky, bubbly, and funny girls.

Also, I can sense how much they are soooo into their h2b's (husband-to-be).

It's really inspiring to read all those posts on the w@wie's wedsite.


Depression =(
I have this weird theory that being depressed will make me lose weight... I'm soooooo depressed and sad about something right now... maybe I'm having a bad day or week or month... I don't know... =(

Comments

admin said…
what's wrong, dear?
depression will make you lose weight pero dont think na "im depressed but at least im getting skinny."
D said…
What's wrong is not right.. hahaha...

nababaliw ata ako dito :P

I just feel so damn fat... that's all... babaw ba? hahaha... I feed bad pag di nagkakasya mga damit ko :( I don't want to buy new ones... I hate trying on new clothes with bigger sizes... waaaahhhh....

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash