Updates

It’s been a long time since I wrote here. A lot has happened..
Been so busy with work, I only check my FB account on the way home, or at home before going to bed…
I’m turning to this over-busy workaholic.
Haven’t enjoyed any holidays – Chinese New Year, Holy Week. Been in the office working. Even all my Saturdays are dedicated for work.

Feb 22 – went to CGH for my rubella virus vaccine. Also marks the 3-month countdown.
March 14 – Roanne, Ariel and Nathan moved to AU.
March 18 – had a visitor in the house. Our very own Bing from HK! Spent 4 nights at our place.
March 29-April 1 – Ana was here in SG! Went to City Space bar and Clinic bar with Franz
April 2 – went out with the VROL QA team. Brewerkz & Bollywood Dhoom night! Night out with the boyz!

So I guess I still have a social life after all… not all work and no play..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...