Updates!!!

A lot has been going on with my not-so-boring-just-ok life... hahaha...


Friday was Caths' birthday... Her kuya asked me to contact our SPI friends here in SG. Suzie and I went to their place together. It was an adventure... hahaha... We took the bus from Paya Lebar... and it was a loooonggg ride to Serangoon... I had a great time at the party... It was good to see my SPI buddies... and also Marco (from Misys).. hehehe... I also met Caths' college friends and UBS friends... It was fun to see new faces... I was so used to seeing my officemates and housemates.... hahaha...

RockYou FunNote

Here are some photos.

Sunday, I went to Orchard with Carlo and Bhernz.. we went to this HUGE bookstore called Kinokuniya... It sounds Japanese... and I saw lots of Japanese magazines, manga and books... There are also lots of comic books and books you will never find in any Powerbooks or National Bookstore back home... hehehe... After Carlo paid for the books (CCNP thingy) he needed, we headed to Pizza Hut and ate the Cheese Fondue Pizza... Supper Yummy!!!! After the sumptous meal, we went to Tampines and saw Rush Hour 3 movie... Such a funny movie...

Monday, Olive told me that she's leaving the team.. huhuhu... she's leaving us... First it was April, now her... But I'm really really really happy for her... So super dooper proud of her... Good luck Olive! Mwah!

It was Che Che's birthday... Happy Birthday Che! Mwah!

RockYou FunNote
Wednesday, I went to Plaza Singapura to meet mommy and Vangie... April came along coz she had to buy some hair styling churvaness... We had a great time...

Friday, we had some fun taking photos... hehehe... Click here to see them...

Oh.. and it's Pammy's birthday today... happy birthday Pammy... I wish you all the happiness... i know happy ka today... mwehehehe... hp? :P


RockYou FunNote

Comments

beng said…
aba! talagang may-i-pose ka for your multisnapshot! *lol* musta na bru? how's kaloyski?
D said…
hahaha... syemps! kelangan picturan ang beautiful hair ko.. hahaha...

okie naman ang buhay buhay... pang gabi pa rin si caloy... :P

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...