Kwentos... =)

Day 1 - Momsy and Popsie picked us up at the airport.. It was so good to see them again.
We had lunch at my parents' house. Daryl and Monette prepared the Inihaw na liempo.. yummy! Afterwards, we dropped Carlo at his parents' house. It was nice to see his family too...

Day 2 - shopping at the grocery store with my family... I was so glad to see those familiar brands of toiletries, canned goods, sauces.. hehehe.. sabik? Then Carlo and I went to ATC to see The Simpsons movie and had dinner with my HS friends.

Day 3 - Went to the LTO to get a new driver's license. It was quite an experience! hahaha.. Welcome to the Philippines' government office. It was so typical. Open air, lots of people waiting in line, irritation manangs, fixers everywhere... hahaha... It was a super hot day.... There was a time that I couldn't breathe... After we're done, we decided to go to Makati and see a movie. But first stop was Sbarro... wooohooo!!! Carbo loading! hahaha... It was so super sarap... Grabe! Everly! Then we went to Greenbelt to see Bourne Ultimatum... Great movie! Great Cinema... After the movie, we went around looking for something to buy.. hahaha... I bought lots of dangling earrings and 2 vests.... hehehe...

And as for the dinner, we had Jollibee!!! yummy!!! hehehe.. ang bababaw namin :P

Day 4 - Went to Body Care Alabang to get our Healing Stone Massage... It was great! We loved it! hahaha... Then popsie picked us up and we all went to Don Bosco Church... We had an interview with the priest.... I told the priest that we couldn't do the marriage preparation seminar here coz of the hassle of 3 days and 2 nights schedule. He said we can do it in Manila before the wedding... Thank God! hehehe...

Day 5 - Bagyo Day! hahaha...we decided to just stay home and watch national geographic channel and ETC...hehehe... total bumness everly!

Day 6 - Carlo went home. And I went to Makati and did some shopping....hehehe.. I bought new shoes, new Blouse, new specs, contact lens... hehehe... I really love it in Manila... everybody's so nice... from the manong guards to the sales ladies... hehehe... I felt like I was a Senorita there.. hehehe...

I went to Sari-Sari Store to try on Jay's bridal gowns... I was so shocked that I looked OK in them.. I thought I'll be like Dabiana or Queen Latiffa... hahaha...

I had dinner with my college buddies at Bubba Gump... yummy! It was great to have a nice meal with my dearest.... Carlo joined us also.

After dinner, Tyrelle took us to Serendra... The place was really really nice... I wish I have a unit there.. hahaha... Carlo and I were in awe... We had tea and chocolate cake at a dessert shop there.. I forgot the name.. It was cozy... Kwentuhan galore...

Jay was in a fashion show party at a nearby bar... We waited for him... He introduced us to his friends... It was fun... His friend gave us a ride to Alabang... then we rode the jeepney.... hehehe... my hair was all over the place.... and I was like clinging on to my dangling earrings.. hahaha.... we got home at 3am.. hehehe... yeah.. it was early... hahaha...

0


Day 7 - I wanted to have lunch with Mommy and some of the Misys people... but I was late... because of traffic... Oh well... I had my hair rebonded at David's salon with mommy... I also had a foot spa... It was soooo super relaxing... Although I was a bit hungry coz I didn't have my lunch =(

After that, I went to Glorietta and had merienda with Tita Gie (Annie's mom).. Tyrelle joined us too... Kwentuhan galore again... Tyrelle took me to Edgar Allan to try on some bridal gowns.. hehehe..

I had dinner with Jetty... it was good to see her...

Day 8 - It was my mother-in-law's birthday celebration... We went to Carlo's house and had dinner there...

Day 9 - time to go home.. When I woke up that morning, I realized, oooppssss... time to go back =( oh well...

I really really really had a great time there.... =)

For more photos... just go to my picasaweb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...