Sweet November in Manila (Part 2)


Day 2, Friday - Beklah and Boo's Wedding. Wokeup at 8AM (hehehe) had breakfast and got ready. Picked up Bhernzy and the Lousy boys at Mcdo San Pedro. Had a super fun joyride to Tagaytay. Had lunch at Leslie's. Look at our view:


We had Pork Sisig, Bulalo, Baked Mussels and Calamares. Yummy!


Side kwento, this is how the bathroom looks like. I thought, I had to literally pump the water pump thingy. hahaha.


After lunch, we went to Starbucks, had coffee and nice aircon. hahaha. The weather was really really hot. So we need AC!!!!

We arrived at the Calaruega Church around 2pm. People are still setting up the place. The ceremony started at 3:45pm (nobody won in the bet on what time it will start) My head was killing me! I had my period ok! Nice timing. Oh well.

We were part of the offertory thingy. But Lousy didn't take our photos. Grrr. The ceremony was nice. Rd and Tinee prepared their own vows. It was so kilig! hehehe. Then we went to the reception area. We were not able to have our photos taken at the photobooth because we were so tired :(

Photos are in my picasaweb album.

The ride home was shorter. We got home at around 10ish. Popsie drove Carlo home. I slept alone. It was cold. I missed my baby and my iphone. Hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...