Sweet November in Manila (Part 1)

Day 1 - Thursday, Our flight was scheduled at 10:35AM. Woke up at 730AM. Got ready and left home at around 8-ish. It was my first time in the Budget Terminal. I mean I've been there but never ever board the plane from there. Checkin was fine. Same as usual. Had breakfast at Hanis. Went thru the immigration. When we finally got to the Gate for boarding, I was so shocked! OMG! It was nothing like the normal international airport. Oh well, we only paid 382 for our tickets (2 way for my hubby and me). So, I can't complain. I just felt bad that my parents and siblings have been going in and out of SG thru that. They haven't seen how pretty the Changi Airport is. Oh well. Maybe next time, when I have super dooper lots of money.

The flight was not bad. Bhernzy couldn't sleep because of the cup noodles smell. I told her to stop being PG. But we eventually got hungry and gave in. She ordered the noodles and I had the ham and cheese croissant. I was expecting it to be hot just like in Jetstar, and it wasn't. Again, can't complain.

We arrived at the Terminal 3 in Manila, and I think it's good. The aircon is cold. That's what's important. Hahaha. We saw mom, and Jay and Alai. Then Popsie was outside with the car.

Went straight home. Had lunch. Menu: Grilled liempo, Grilled Tilapia, Grilled eggplant. Hehehe. All very yummy! I ate rice.

Then we went ATC but stopped at Dad's house on the way. ATC is still the same. Only a few minor changes. I shopped for maternity clothes (for Nerie). Then we met Fran and Daisy. They treated us for dinner. It was yummy. We ate at Razon's. We had Sizzling Bulalo and Halo halo for Desert. Super Yummy!



Then we saw the Twilight movie. It was not bad :P hehehe. Robert Pattinson is such a hottie :P hahaha. Got home at around 12ish. Carlo and I slept at my old room. In a single bed. Hehe.

Note: I was supposed to go to Makati, but couldn't make it. Also, we were supposed to see Tyrelle, but don't know what happened to her that night. hahaha.

Comments

admin said…
hehe i dont know what happened to me, too.

:P
D said…
hahaha... okie lah :P nek tym nalang beklah :P

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...