5 years

Wow! Time flies so fast! Couldn't believe that i've been away from my parents' home for a long time.

I still remember my first few days here.
Bing picked me up at the airport. Caloy was in Sepang watching the F1.
Lousy ordered pizza for lunch. Yay!
The next day bing, RD, Lousy and I went to ikea for shopping. Bing bought me a lamp.
Caloy taught me how to do my laundry.

I think I really improved as a person over the past 5 years. I've learned to be independent. I've travelled a lot.
I met new friends and family.

I'm really thankful that I moved here in Singapore - my new home.

here are some snaps:
my room when I first moved in:

kami ni bing... terno pa damit! galing kay Annie!

mga bagong housemates:

my Citibank bestfriends:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...