hectic week

We're planning to buy a property in Manila.
We'd like to build a commercial complex (akala mo anlaki laki ng lupa! at akala mo ang yaman yaman namin!)
We're tired of sending money home to our families. And we think this is the best way that we can help them and help ourselves.

So we raised the money to buy the property. Utang dito utang doon :)
We have the money na, then we learned that Dad (my father in law) needed a heart surgery. Andiogram and andioplasty.
it was so hard to send money to the philippines. We have to withdraw the money from the banks (coz there's a daily limit in ATMs)
and then go to Lucky Plaza and send money home.
I was so tired doing this. I went out in the middle of the day to do this. While I'm also still busy with my work.

Wednesday, we both worked from home. We were really tired from all the sending money thing plus work. Then I booked a ticket for Caloy. His sisters requested that if he can come home, he has to. So I booked the evening flight. I couldn't come with him coz we're a little short in the money thing. I told him we barely had money to book his flight.

The night he left, I was so sad I brokedown in tears... I couldn't sleep... I cancelled my OB appointment coz we don't have budget for it already. And to top it all off, I'm 3 days delayed!
I've been testing since 7DPO, but negative. So I figured, I'm really just stressed. That's why AF is late.

Friday came, and finished my work, went to happy hour with my team.
And there.. AF showed up! hahaha....

so we're out again this month... next cycle it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...