New year, new job

After 2 weeks of being unemployed, I'm ready to go to work again.
I didn't know what to expect. I haven't work for an agency before.

I came in early. I was asked to come in at 8:30AM! It's way too early for me. And when I got to the office, no one's there. I waited til 9AM before Rheena, the office manager, came in.

The office is quite small. I'm not used to this kind of environment. So, I have a windows laptop and iMac. I was wondering how much work is waiting for me. hahaha...

My new colleagues seem nice. Had lunch with my new team. But it wasn't until almost 3:00pm. I was so hungry.

I made it through the day. It was hard for me. I was the only QA person here in Singapore. Most of the QA team are in NY. I'm used to being surrounded by gazillion QA team. hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Random thoughts...

Ang TB