Hi I just wanna tell you that I have a big crush on your brother. and though it seems that even if I hate myself for acting like a stalker in the net I still couldn't get over Eli. He is funny and he is charming and he is cute, tell him that. I did try to reach out to him, he just doesn't care. Poor me he he he
Any way to get in contact with your brother? We are Americans who saw the Project runway series and are coming there to visit. My wife would like to get some private lessons with Eli on pattern making while there. Please let us know. oscarberke@gmail.com
It was a 2-night visit in Singapore... Bhernz and I picked him up at the airport on Feb.29th... RD, Lousy, Annie, and April joined us for dinner... we went to Terminal 3 of Changi Airport... The next day was Sentosa day and Clarke Quay night... Dinner at Jumbo and drinks at Brewerkz... City tour for Djixie's last day... Photo ops with the merlion and then dinner at Glutton's bay...
I decided it's time for a new change.. hahaha... New life, new phone... I've upgraded my plan for another 2 years, and I got the phone that I want so much for only $38!!! yey!!! I'm so happy... last month, it was $198... hahaha... I saved $160... woohoo!! lucky me! Then, I also bought my new hair styler... I've been playing with it since last friday... hahaha...
My first ever home cooked Pininyahang Manok (Pineapple Chicken) was a success!!! Wooohooo!!! I got the recipe from a website . I just followed the instructions, and voila... Yummy!!! At first I thought it wouldn't taste good... haha.. but it did!
Comments
I just hope he will give me a chance.
Any way to get in contact with your brother? We are Americans who saw the Project runway series and are coming there to visit. My wife would like to get some private lessons with Eli on pattern making while there.
Please let us know.
oscarberke@gmail.com