2nd Checkup

Went to the clinic again for my blood test results and papsmear. The doc says all my hormones seems normal. Yay! Good News!

Another good news is that I'm not infected by the rubella virus.

The bad news is I'm not immune to rubella virus. The doctor advises that I should have a vaccine for it. So I'll have to wait until my period. Then have the vaccine. Then wait for another 3 months before trying. :(

It's my 12th day in the cycle, so the doc says it's a good time for a scan. She scanned me again hoping to see some follicles thingy in there. But there was none. :(
So we suspect that this month, I won't be ovulating.

She offers to give me some pills. But when I asked her about the side effects, I wouldn't want to take them anymore. :( She says that most cancer patients say that they had taken the pills. So it's a common denominator for cancer patients.

This is a very tiring day for me.

I feel really sad... Why is it so damn hard? When others just make it seem so easy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...