And it began...

Went to Dr.Mary's Bedok clinic to have a pre-pregnancy checkup. I've never been to an OB before. Yes! I know. I'm 30 and I need it! hehehe...

I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous on what she might find out about me. Excited because we're so ready to hear the doctor say "you're ready to start a family"

Most of my friends go to this particular OB - Dr. Dolly Wee. I've heard lots of good feedbacks on her. But her clinic is too far (I'm so tamad to go there). So I decided to look for a good OB near our area. April recommended Dr. Mary Yang.

We told her that we've been trying for months, and we're unsuccessful. She asked if I wanted the hormone test, rubella thingy test, and I can't remember the other one test. I said yes. I want to be sure that nothing's wrong with me. She also recommended that Carlo gets tested too (we'll do it next week).

It was my 5th day of menses, so she said it's too late to take the fertility pills (should be taken on the 2nd day of menses). I was so shocked coz she's ready to give me some pills right then and there. I heard in Manila, the couple should wait for 12months (12cycles) of trying before they'll be prescribed of the pills.

She took a scan of me. She saw these 2 fibroids. But she says it's quite common in women. As of now, her conclusion is that I am ANATOMICALLY NORMAL. I need to go back on Thursday for the papsmear and the results of my blood tests.

We really like Dr.Mary. If ever we'll get pregnant, we want her to deliver our baby (babies).

I really hope the hormone tests is normal. *fingers crossed*

Comments

admin said…
ok so ikaw pala ang normal. si caloy kaya? mwehehehe.

go go swimmers!!!

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...