Amorefitness

I just realized that I'm really really big and fat.. hahaha... well.. not that big and fat... but really, I do need to lose 20lbs!!!

Today, I enrolled in a women's gym (Amorefitness) located inside Eastpoint Mall... Yey! only 8 minutes walk from my house.... I'm really really really looking forward to it.... But I think I'm gonna start next week, because it's closed on Saturday for the Chinese New Year thingy... too bad...

The package is $360 for 24 sessions... I have 6 months to consume it... so I guess it's a pretty good deal since I only go to the gym either twice or thrice a week.. plus I got a lot of freebies... $50 SPA voucher, refer a friend voucher and get $10 off, 15% discount on their gym apparel, hair removal voucher, and another SPA certificate for either massage or facial.... wooohooo!!!!

I wish I can lose weight in 6 months. I already started on my low carb diet. I hope it's effective... hehehe.... I just started last Tuesday night...

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...