The Personality Resume

Still from Karen's LJ...

Would you rather be an African elephant or an Asian elephant? Why? --I think Asian elephant...so I will be in Asia.. hahaha

Would you rather freeze to death or burn alive? Why?: I'd rather be frozen... My body will be preserved...

Name three movies you like: "My Sassy Girl", "The Holiday", "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days"

Name three books you like: "The Magic of thinking Big", "The Alchemist", "Angels and Deamons"

Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Which one(s)? Why?: hhhmmm.. i don't think i fell in love with them.... Just a huge major crush...

Republican, Democrat or other? Why?: Democrat.. i think...

Attendance percentage at high school dances?: I think I've been to all... hehe

What television shows do you watch regularly?: Grey's Anatomy, House, Lost, Desperate Housewives, CSI, Heroes, Prison Break, 30 Rock...

How do you take your coffee?: with Creamer and sugar

How do you take your tea?: with milk and sugar :P

How do you feel about your parents?: I love them so much... I can't wait to see them again... I went home last New Year's season, I think 11-day vacation wasn't enough... they always take care of me... I think they really did a good job raising us...

What sort of music do you listen to?: Pop, hip hop and alternative rock

List five or ten bands you listen to: The Fray, Snow Patrol, Nickelback, Lifehouse, Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay

Do you use public transportation?: Yeah-lah

Ever told someone you love him/her?: Yep

Morning person, night person or both?: Both

Siblings?: yep, I've got 3 plus 1

What are your friends like?: Fun, Kikays, Lousy, Happy, Loud

Amusement parks are?: FUN and HAPPY!!! lots of memories there...

Cafeterias are?: just ok..

Dogs are?: cutie!

Any phobias, traumas or other weirdnesses?: hehehe... i don't think i have phobias or traumas... as for the weirdnesses... i think i have plenty.. hahaha....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...