Gimik Nights

Last Friday, Olive asked me if I was going out on a gimik after office. I told her "No..." Then she asked jokingly if I have lots of chores at home to do. I said "actually.. yeah... I need to prepare dinner for Caloy, wash the dishes, then get our clothes from the clothes line, and lots of other household stuffs..." then it hit me... OMG! I'm a totally domesticated housewife! Paksyet!

During weekdays, I will hurry home, and prepare dinner. I get off from work at 6:30-7PM and my honey needs to leave home before 8PM. Total travel time from office to my home is 15 minutes. I don't get the chance to sit down and rest until I'm done with all the chores. Hay... I don't know how I do it... well, I guess I just have to...

When I was in Manila, I only think of myself... I will come home whenever, and food will be served... when I wake up, food is ready to eat... But here, I have to do everything... Sometimes Caloy helps me... He cooks breakfast and washes the dishes... When I complained about ironing his shirts, he suggested that we hire help... he's doing his best to help me...

Lately, I'm not so much in a mood for gimik.. why? maybe because I've outgrown it (April and Bhernz agree with me on this)... maybe it's expensive to go out here? maybe because I'm not allowed to drink alcohol nor coffee? Maybe I need more friends here to go out with? Or maybe I just couldn't find the time... I don't know... I used to be this very outgoing person.. i used to go out even on weekdays, go home at 5 or 6am, then prepare for work again (without sleep)... I used to have so much energy... What the hell happened to me? I never imagined myself being this domesticated... well, I'm not bored (there's no room for that, believe me) but the weird thing is - I'm actually happy...

Note: I think I can still do gimik nights, but it has to be from 830pm onwards... hehehe... MOS!!! wooohooo!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 in 1

Bing's Bday Bash

Random thoughts...